AirShox technology is what started it all for FOX Racing Shox.
Invented by Bob Fox in 1974, Fox current air shock line-up has grown to include 2.0/2.5 standard and coil-over air shocks, as well as 2.0/2.5 bump stops. Designed specifically for rock rigs, pre-runners, and sand cars, these shocks are completely adjustable to accommodate a wide range of suspension loads.
- 2.0" Diameter Race Proven Shocks
- 1-1/4" Shaft - 4130 alloy steel hard chromed
- 1/2" bolt diameter x 1-1/4" wide
- Optional spacers for 1-1/2" mounting width
- Tunable and fully rebuildable
- Bearings - PTFE-lined heat-treated alloy steel spherical bearings
- Body Caps/Eyelets - 6061-T6 billet aluminum (bump stops have steel body caps)
- Body Plating - Clear cadmium with clear coat (Chrome optional)
- Mounting - Must be run body side up
- Pressurization - Nitrogen gas pressurized to 50-500PSI
- Available in Black Hardware and a Zinc or Hard Chrome finish
- Hard Chrome finish subject to a 2-3 week delivery time