If you've already got your sway bar dialed in and you're looking to upgrade your '68- '72 Chevelle or other A body car's front supension at a great value, the Speedtech Performance Pro Touring front suspension package is perfect for you. Through extensive engineering and testing all parts in this kit are carefully matched to each other, designed to dramatically improve your car's handling while still maintaining an enjoyable drive at a entry level price.
- All parts are a direct bolt-in, no frame modification required.
- Speedtech Tubular Control Arms offer corrected geometry and are stronger and lighter than stock arms.
- Pre-assembled Heavy duty Ball Joints and Delrin Bushings.
- Standard Viking double adjustable shock system provides ease of installation with coilover style ride height adjustability.
- Simple external double dial design allows individual compression/ rebound adjustability.
Standard Pro Touring Package includes-
- Speed Tech Tubular Upper control arms.
- Speed Tech Tubular Lower Control Arms.
- Speed Tech T6061 billet tie rod adjustment sleeves.
- Viking Double Adjustable GMP style coilover kit for either Small Block/ LS or Big Block engines.
- All new grade 8 mounting hardware and instructions.