The Speedtech Performance Road Assault package is the ultimate street and race front suspension upgrade for your '67-'69 Camaro or Firebird when using the stock GM sub frame. Through extensive engineering and testing all parts in this kit are carefully matched to each other, designed to take your car's handling to an entirely new level while still maintaining an enjoyable drive.
- All parts are a direct bolt-in, no frame modifications required.
- Speedtech tubular control arms offer corrected geometry, increased strength, performance components, and less unsprung weight.
- Heat treated, light weight, chrome moly, and large diameter tubular sway bar decreases dynamic body roll.
- Standard Viking double adjustable shock system provides ease of installation with coilover style ride height control.
- Simple external double dial design allows individual compression/ rebound adjustability.
- Coilover shocks allow 2 1/2" of ride height adjustment.
- Optional Ridetech single or triple adjustable shock upgrade available, call for pricing.
Standard Road Assault Package includes-
- Speed Tech Tubular Upper control arms.
- Speed Tech Tubular Lower Control Arms.
- Speed Tech T6061 billet tie rod adjustment sleeves.
- 1 1/8" chrome moly tubular front sway bar.
- Viking Double Adjustable coil over kit for either Small Block/ LS or Big Block motors.
- Shock thrust bearing and adjuster wrench kit.
- All new mounting hardware.